25/01/2008

Friday's Feast

Do you want to play too? Click here!
Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Welcome to my first feast in my new blog. Today I offer you veggie-chicken-pan with rice. For drink I serve Water or light-limonade. So take your seat, lay back and enjoy!

Appetizer
How many times per day do you usually laugh?
It depends on what I'm doing during the day. If I spend the day with Chris I laugh a lot.

Soup
What do your sunglasses look like?
Like this ;-)


Salad
You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train. Where do you go?
To the sea.

Main Course
Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city.
Lots of shopping facilities ;-)
But the best quality about living here is: My sweetheart is by my side!!! ;-)

Dessert
If the sky could be another color, what color do you think would look best?
To be honest, I wouldn't change the colour as long as it's bright and sunny and blue like it is right now. But if it's dark and uncomfy weather and the sky is grey, I'd like to paint it light pink. ;-)

I hope you like your meal. Please leave a comment to let me know you where there.
Hugs, Sonny

3 shared thoughts:

Patti said...

Hi! I like a beautiful blue sky too ... but if I had to change it ... I picked pink too! :) Love those sunglasses!! Have a great day!

Judy said...

Happy Friday. I know what you mean about laughing a lot if you are with Chris. When I'm with my hubby, we laugh a lot too. His sense of humor is one of the things that attracted me to him the most.

Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Lovely feast! I especially love your main course, sweet! :)

Happy Friday! Come join my feast :)