25/04/2008

Friday's Feast #188


Appetizer
Name something you would categorize as weird.

I could name you some names of some people I know... ;-)

Soup
What color was the last piece of food you ate?

Orange,red,white.
I had a carott-apple-salad with light-dressing.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?

I would say 2. I don't like much being alone. Except hubby is with me. ;-)


Main Course
Fill in the blank:
I will not vote for anybody in usa. (Coz I live in Germany!)

Dessert
Describe your sleeping habits.

At the moment they're really bad. I'm too nervous coz only 5 days left 'til first final exam. I can't sleep well. Yesterday I went to my doc and got some soporifics to get some more sleep.


That's all for today. I hope you liked it.
Hugs, &hearts Sonny

3 shared thoughts:

Princess Vien said...

oh dear.. you really need to sleep well since you are going to take your final exam.

Happy FF..

Glad to see you back..

http://vien26.blogspot.com/2008/04/feast-one-hundred-eighty-eight.html

Judy said...

Happy Friday. Good luck on your exam. And, I love your blog layout. It's so pretty!

I bet spring in Germany is beautiful.

Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry your finals are stressing you so much.

Take a few deep breath before beginning.
I know your future depends on it, but certainly not your life.

Welcome to party at my feast ::here::
Have a great weekend!