08/04/2008

Heads or Tails #33 - Express

Want to play, too? Click on the banner...

Today there will be a very short HoT, coz I don't know how to express my feelings today. I feel a bit expressionless, emotionless today. Could be coz of the lack of sleep during last days. I can't sleep very well if I'm all alone in bed. Just the dog is with me. Hubby prefers to stay up all night to play an online game (during our complete holiday and also before), chat with the people there. And because I can't express in words how I feel about that (I tried once, but he didn't/doesn't understand, he just calls me bitchy then) I decided to express my feelings in the way I behave. So I'll go. I'll spend the rest of the day with a friend of mine and maybe stay there for the night. I think so. Maybe I do, maybe I don't. I don't know yet. I just feel so blank.
As you can see, I'm not such a happy self-expression today....

&hearts Sonny

6 shared thoughts:

SaraLynn said...

sorry to hear your down...Maybe a day with friends will cheer you up

Barb said...

Awwww.. I'm so sorry. (((((((HUGS))))))

bundle-o-contradictions said...

I've been there. Lots. & worse places, too. It's bizarre how separate you can feel from someone under the same roof. I wish you resolution in this problem. Take care.

Misty DawnS said...

Sometimes I feel like Hubs and I are living completely separate lives and not communicating. I'm sorry you are feeling this way. ((((HUGS))))

Tumblewords: said...

Good luck! Hope things turn around quickly!!

Heart of Rachel said...

I'm sorry you felt a little down during your holiday because you're hubby was preoccupied with his game.

I hope you were able to spend a wonderful day with your friend.