04/01/2009

Sunday Stealing


The New Year Meme

1. Looking back on 2008, what might your theme song have been?
I would say "Circle of Live"

2. If 2008 was a movie, who would play you?
Uuh, difficult. I think Meg Ryan would do best. She's able to show all emotions that I've gone through. But she definitely needs to put lots weight on. Or just wear a so called fat suit ;-)

3. What was your greatest gift of 2008?
Mmh, I don't really know.

4. What is your New Year Resolution, or, what are you committing to this year?
I don't make New Year Resolutions anymore, coz I nearly never fullfilled them. So I just say I'd like to get back in shape again, save money, get fitter, live healthier, and so on... ;-)

5. If January could be represented by one song, what would it be?
"A winters tale"

6. What do you wish for your body in 2009?
As I wrote above, to get back in shape!!!

7. Name one new thing you would love to try in the New Year.
For that I never tried Sushi, I think I dare it this year...

8. What do you long for 2009 to bring?
Love, health and happiness

9. If that happened, how would you feel?
Loved, healthy and happy ;-)

10. Where would you love to vacation in 2009 if money were no object?
Dominican Republic, Las Vegas, New York (America in general, coz I've never been there)

11. What would you like the theme of 2009 to be?
O.S.B.

12. If 2009 was a book, and the title was 5 words or less, what might the title be?
Hope dies last.


Thanks for stopping by today. Please come back whenever you like to.
Have a nice sunday.
♥ Sonny

3 shared thoughts:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You defintely should try sushi. I'm not like a fanatic for it, but it's great now and again. Have a great Sunday...

akawest said...

Everyone I know, except for me, likes sushi. I gave it one try and that was plenty. Try it this year and blog about it!

Coco said...

BOO! *grins and hugs you* I'm baaaaack! Missed you, hon.