29/02/2008

Friday's Feast: One Hundred & Eighty One

Appetizer
Who was the last person you hugged?
It was (of course) my honey this morning. If that doesn't count, it was my teammate Thalia yesterday.
Soup
Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.
Me? I don't think I'm the rigth person to share beauty trick. ;-)
But if you got chapped lips the best way to smooth again is to put a bit honey on it.
But don't lick it off... ;-)
Salad
What does the color yellow make you think of?
Lent lilly, the first herald of spring.(Picture was taken yesterday morning in front of our house)

Main Course
If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?
Kids, animals and nature.
(Picture shows my nephew Jared and our rabbit Barney)

Dessert

What was the longest book you ever read?
I can't remember wich one was the longest, but there were a lot long books I read. Like the Harry Potter Books or Pride & Prejudice. I think it the longest book I read lately was "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows".


Okay, thanks for dining, hope you liked it. Please don't forget to leave a comment!
♥ Sonny ♥

4 shared thoughts:

Linda said...

Honey for chapped lips....this is a new one for me. But I would have to lick it off? ~ smile ~

Anonymous said...

Hands down to the Pride and Prejudice! :) Great feast!

Michelle Quinno said...

OOoh pretty flower! I didn't know that about honey. I don't like the taste so I wouldn't lick it off! LOL

Barb said...

Be sure to drop by my Heads Or Tails later. There will be a surprise for you!