06/03/2008

Thursday Thirteen: Flowers


Thirteen Flowers I like most...
_________________________________

Forget-me-not

When I was a little child, I always made little bouquet of daisy and forget-me-not and sold them to people passing our house for some pennys...

_________________________________

Calla

I just like them they're so elegant!

_________________________________

Red Rose

The classic one...

_________________________________

White Rose

...and the white one.

_________________________________

Sunflower

Summerfeelings come to my mind...

_________________________________

Tulip
I love them in all colours and especially when they're filled ones!

_________________________________

Bird-of-Paradise

No need for words. Just a very beautiful flower...

_________________________________

Orchid

Very special...

_________________________________

Daisy

Childhood memories again...

_________________________________

Hydrangea

My love for these flowers are inherited, my mommy loved them as well and my daddy's garden is full of them! In all colours!

_________________________________

Lilac

Allthough I'm allergic to it's smell I can't wait for spring to see them blooming!

_________________________________

Lily

Another elegant flower.

_________________________________

Gerbera

It's one of the flowers that look beautiful no matter if they're in a bunch or single...

_________________________________


Okay, that's all for today. Hope you liked it. And please, don't forget your comment!
See you next week!



Bloomy Greetings,
♥ Sonny ♥

13 shared thoughts:

Juliana RW said...

wow...you have lots of flowers that you like.

Visit My T13, List of movies that I don‘t watch Thanks

Ivanhoe said...

I love flowers - my favorite are orchids, but I'd settle for lilies. Thanks for the glimpse of spring, we have another winter storm coming tomorrow... (sigh)
Happy TT!

Lazy Daisy said...

Of course I'm partial to Daisies...love your choices. All of them beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love lilies myself.

Happy TT!

Cindy said...

Beautiful flowers. Everything about them makes one's heart lift. :)

Britni said...

I don't know why but red roses are still and may alwas be my favorites. They are just classic and beautiful.

Lisa said...

Beautiful flowers! I love them!

Thanks for stopping by my TT, have a wonderful thursday!

pussreboots said...

Lovely flowers. Happy TT.

Jeni said...

We had a bunch of fresh flowers here in the house about 2-3 weeks ago. My Son-in-law got daughter, Mandy, a big bouquet of roses in a beautiful shade that went from a deep peach at the base to a very pretty yellow at the tip for Valentine's Day and for her birthday 3 days earlier, her dad sent her a big bouquet of Peruvian lilies, which I'd never seen or heard of before. Gosh, were they beautiful though! And the lilies were in bud when they arrived, didn't start to blossom till they'd been here about two days and they lasted for almost 3 weeks!

Anonymous said...

i love gerbera daisies

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

Oh how beautiful! I can't wait for spring.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.