11/02/2008

Heads or Tails #25 - Love

Welcome to my first Heads or Tails. This week's theme is "Love".
So I'm going to post some pictures of (some of) the people I love.

First of all I love my sweetheart. Chris. I so much love him.
And feels so good to be loved by him.

Naturally I love my nieces and nephews. No matter if they are my biological ones or not.
They give so much to me/us just with being there...
Anna Sophie "Fienchen" (with Bennie - my dad's dog)

Chris and Sophie (she was half a year there) and Sophie and me.


Jared Jordan
his twin-sister Hailey Jade
and the twins' brother: Damien.

Of course I love my Dad.
and I love my mum. I'm so sad she had to go so early. Unbelievable it's ten years in april. I still love her and will never forget her. She gave me so much. I can still feel her around me....

And finally I won't forget: BENNIE!!! Allthough he's not a "people", but he's my "brother" anyway...

Okay, that's all for now. As soon as I've uploaded the latest photos of them I'll show you.
(Maybe you know it's valentines day very soon!! *wink*)
Hope you liked it so far.

Hugs and LOVE to all of you!

17 shared thoughts:

Barb said...

I love seeing pictures of people's families! *Smack forehead* I should have put up pictures of my pets. :)

Welcome to Heads Or Tails. I'm so glad you decided to join us! I'll get you on the blogroll in a minute and if you'd like the code for your sidebar just drop me an email:
Skittles0366@gmail.com

Robyn Jones said...

Love the black and white ocean pic...

Jen said...

I love all the pictures! You are lucky to be able to have a picture of your mom on here! I loved that tribute. I too, lost my mom 11 years ago. Have a great day! :)

Anonymous said...

Very wonderful pictures. You can feel the love.

Welcome to Heads Or Tails. It is great fun and you did a fabulous first entry.

Natalie said...

How happy to have so much love around you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've been lucky in love. Sorry your mom had to leave so soon, tho.

Anonymous said...

Nice to see all the love happening on your blog.

Hope you visit mine.

Hootin Anni said...

I love the photo of Anna and Bennie...then, this last one of Bennie...just SEE the love in his eyes!!!

Mine's shared, it'a a poem of LOVE

Anonymous said...

You have a nice family and may God bless you all. TC

Linda said...

You are very blessed with so many loves in your life.

Smalltown RN said...

Welcome to Heads or Tails Tuesday....great post for your first one....hope to see you around next week as well...cheers....

Anonymous said...

What a great set of loving faces.

Anonymous said...

All this love feels so good!!

bundle-o-contradictions said...

Beautiful. You're very lucky. Happy Tuesday! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! :)

Misty DawnS said...

What a great and sweet post! LOVE the pics!

Andree said...

As I read one beautiful love post after another, I keep returning to the thought that we do have it all, don't we? How blessed you are! Happy Valentine's Day!

My HoT is here. Thank you.