20/04/2008

Camera Critters #2


Welcome to second camera critters. If you wanna join us, click the banner...
For that last time I've shown you a picture of Bennie, today it's time to introduce "our baby" Barney. Here he is:
This one of the very first pics I took of him. He found asylum in december at our house after my step-sister found him outside a house standing there in the cold rain. Can you believe someone is so cruel to put something cute like that outside in the cold december rain? Unbelievable, isn't it?
But he found a very nice and comfy home with us. He's grown and became very cuddly...
We love him.
Even Bennie loves him. But we don't dare to let Barney out while Bennie is around... ;-)

Hugs to all of you, have a wonderful Sunday,
♥ Sonny

11 shared thoughts:

lv2scpbk said...

Cute bunny and glad you are taking care of him.

Juli said...

What a cute little bunny. Some people are so cruel and heartless it breaks my heart. My critter is here if you want to check it out.

Anonymous said...

I love bunnies. They make such awesome pets.

Lilli & Nevada said...

oh bunnies are so neat, he is adorable

Misty DawnS said...

Oh he is SO adorable! I can't believe how cruel some people can be - it makes me mad and breaks my heart! You are a very kind and great person for taking him in and taking such good care of him. Barney is such a cutie.

Kyanite said...

What a cutie!
I'm so glad he found you.
Is he a house bunny?

Carole said...

He's beautiful!

Mom Knows Everything said...

That is so wonderful of you guys to rescue the poor little thing.

Anonymous said...

Barney is cute!!

Katney said...

Sweet bunny.

Barb said...

Barney is such a cutey!!!!