1. My uncle once : imitated a dog's barking and my cousin thought somewhere in the house is a dog.
2. Never in my life : I tried sushi
3. When I was seventeen : I went out with a really crazy guy.
4. High School was : not for me, coz in Germany we don't have it ;-)
(Right after primary school I went to what we call "Gymnasium" - it's kind of an academic high school)
5. I will never forget : my mommy
6. I once met : an german singer (who has died already)
7. There’s this girl I know who : blames me for something bad happened, wich is her very one fault and I couldn't do anything against it although i really tried and she won't believe me...
8. Once, at a bar : me, my hunny, cocktails... (I don't have to say more I guess...)
9. By noon, I’m usually : taking a break from work
10. Last night : I cared and worried bout hunny, coz he suffered (still does a bit) of gastric-flu
11. If only I had : the power to cure him ;-)
12. Next time I go to
13. Susan Boyle : has a great voice
14. What worries me most : will hunny feel better tomorrow morning?
15. When I turn my head left, I see : hunny ;-)
16. When I turn my head right, I see : the wall ;-)
17. You know I’m lying when : I tell you I don't love my hunny
18. What I miss most about the eighties : good music
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be : juliet's nanny
20. By this time next year : my niece just turned 5 ;-)
21. A better name for me would be : Scatty (I am soosoo scatty!)
22. I have a hard time understanding : men *g*
23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll : enjoy it.
24. You know I like you if : i give ya a hug out of the blue.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be : my mommy (for guiding me from heaven)
26. When I compare 80’s rock to 90’s rock : 80's rock rocks ;-)
27. Take my advice, never : mix mentos and coke!
28. My ideal breakfast is : not to early at day!
29. A song I love, but do not own is : "upside down"
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest : to visit the "Brückstraße". World best's chips, baguettes, and lots of other delicious (and not expensive) food.
31. My favorite Beatle is : all of them. I like them most all together.
32. Why won’t people : give more lovin'?
33. If you spend the night at my house : you'll never forget it.
34. I’d stop my wedding for : nearly nothing.
35. The world could do without : war.
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than : ?? (I'll tell you in THAT situation)
37. My favorite blonde is : my niece
38: Paper clips are more useful than : hairpins
39. If I do anything well, it’s : crafting and cooking
40. And by the way : have a nice week everyone!
&hearts Sonny &hearts